Friday, December 25, 2009

Depression Disability Depression Disability?

Depression Disability? - depression disability

I suffered from depression for 7 years, compared to (soft) and (severe). Now I'm in a difficult phase, with great anxiety and social phobia and obsessive-compulsive disorder. I have a psychiatrist, I am schizo border (not really) says. I schizo medications that help,) w / my OCD (fear of death, asphyxia.

I have a job. I'm not going to work because I did not do my job here. They have not stopped smoking, but a serious reflection. I need insurance to see a psychiatrist and drugs.
Even the money needed for bills, but now I can not go back to work. It is now 2 months on short-term disability from work.

If you leave your job and try to keep my job or Soc Sec Disability and stay in the short term? I need a new doctor and find better drugs and how to deal with it. What can I say my work? What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment