Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Where Is The Cervix Before Period Starts How Is The Cervix Opening Suppose To Feel Up To 2 Days Before Your Period?

How is the cervix opening suppose to feel up to 2 days before your period? - where is the cervix before period starts

My last period 28th September. My average for the period of 28-30 days. My last period of the previous 28 days was only. From today, 28 days have passed since the beginning of my last period.

My question is: How open cervix expected before you start your period? Something does not feel like a top, the kind of half way, but I do not feel free. Ive had three children, before, after reading information on the web, you can always feel free, but may be closed earlier if I had children.

We had sex on 12 October and 16. Started 13-17 days after my period. Ive been tired lately, with the cervical mucus and off. And Dizzy was IVE.

I wonder what the position and the neck should be before your period? Or, if you are pregnant? Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. ♥proud mommy of 2 girls♥January 24, 2010 at 5:12 AM

    Seriously, do not go, because I really do not know just tracking your ovulation days luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is as if the neck in the process is falling .. and clearly falls under

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is as if the neck in the process is falling .. and clearly falls under

    ReplyDelete